Pokémon Quest is a different game. Released on Android, iOS, and Switch, the title puts the player to carry out expeditions with their Pokémon, which automatically fight on the map, while they try to collect items and evolve their powers. The game has a checkered look, similar to Minecraft.
When the Pokémon series reached its apex, several different games were released over the years. Pokémon Quest is the result of these efforts, bringing a new way to take advantage of the series, with a very unique look and almost automatic fun, if you do not want to spend much time with the screen of the phone – since it has some automatic commands, to facilitate gambling.
In Pokémon Quest, you need to set up a team of Pokémon to deal with the natural threats that come along the way – other Pokémon. Each scenario has a different boss, as well as being a bigger Pokémon with more power than the others present in any team, always with an advanced challenge.
The look is also quite unique in Pokémon Quest. The Pokémon are formed by blocks, more or less like in Minecraft. The design and graphics are in the “friendly” style, although the fights are a little more fierce than usual.
The only problem Pokémon Quest is in the cadence of evolution, with serious moments focused on the “pay to advance” model. Still, you can have fun without worrying too much about the game, especially in the Pokémon recruiting system.
- Fun and simple
- Does not require much time with automatic commands
- Creative Graphics
- Payment-oriented evolution
Pokémon Quest: learn how to play the new game from Nintendo
Check out the guide, learn how to play and make cute in the new game of pocket monsters
- With pixilated visuals and all 151 first-generation little monsters, the game is a great choice for fans of the series who are looking for a fast and addictive experience. Check out the guide on how to play the new title.
- To start your journey in Pokémon Quest, you must choose one of the available Pokémon. Note that each of them has different attributes and attacks, HP being their hit points and ATK their power to deal damage. These skills can be improved with your advancement through the game campaign;
- The battles of Pokémon Quest are practically automatic. Your Pokémon will constantly attack opponents, and you can also use special abilities, positioned at the bottom of the screen, to deal extra damage or create effects. Note that these abilities have recharge time;
- At the end of each of the Pokémon Quest missions, you will receive various items, which may be ingredients or stones. These items are an important part of your progress in the game, and are very valuable in boosting your little monsters and team;
- The ingredients can be used to cook several types of recipes on the game map. These foods serve to attract different types of Pokémon, who can become your friends and join your team;
- Try different combinations of ingredients to discover new species of Pokémon. When you unlock new monsters, visit the “Edit Team” menu and move them to your active team, to use them during the missions of the game;
- The special stones at the end of each mission can also be applied to your Pokémon to make them stronger. Each has a different effect, such as increasing HP, improving attacks or recovering life. As your Pokémon level up, they gain more space to carry items;
- Expeditions are the main missions of Pokémon Quest and become more difficult with the passing of the game. In them you must defeat predetermined waves of enemies, which may include stronger versions of some monsters or even bosses, who are much more resistant and dangerous;
- In more complicated duels, be sure to use the escape ability (orange icon on the right side of the screen). With it your Pokémon will run away from the enemy quickly, allowing you to recharge your abilities and avoid special blows from the opponent;
- A cool option to not pause your progress even when you can not play is the Auto tool (orange button on the left side of the screen), which when activated will cause your Pokémon to automatically battle and use their abilities when needed;
- As you progress through quests and complete challenges offered by Pokémon Quest, new prizes will be unlocked. These rewards are on the “Quest” tab and may contain very useful and valuable items, so be sure to collect them whenever possible.
Pokémon Quest: How to download the game on Android and iOS
See the guide and learn how to download the free Nintendo title
- Step 1. Access the Google Play app on your Android and use the search bar located at the top of the screen to find the Pokémon Quest. Click on the game icon;
- Step 2. Touch the green “Install” button to start transferring the game to your device. The download has just over 200MB in the version for Android;
- Step 3. Once finished downloading, the game will be installed automatically. Now, just click on the open button or the game icon on your device’s home screen.
iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Step 1. On your device’s home screen, run the app from the App Store, the official iOS store;
- Step 2. Search for Pokémon Quest on the top bar of the App Store to find the game in the store. Click on its name to open your page;
- Step 3. Click “Get” to download free Pokémon Quest for iPhone or iPad, which weighs about 353MB on iOS. After the transfer, just touch the icon to run the game.