Pokemon Magikarp Jump, a new mobile game available for Android and iOS, came at the right time. The main idea behind this game is that a person takes the role of a trainer, trains their Magikarp to jump high in the air, and then competes with others to see whose Magikarp can leap the highest. The loop of this game exposes itself really fast. One keeps their Magikarp in a tank and gives food as it appears. It is all about feeding and nurturing your Magikarp so that it gets the energy to jump higher.
Pokemon Magikarp Jump features unlockable and randomized training regimens where one can watch their Magikarps hit their heads against objects such as trees, a dwebble, or punching bags. This game does not involve any engagement, making it the ideal game for kids. If during training, your Magikarp retires or gets knocked out, you will need to start over with another generation of Magikarp. However, you will not lose all your previous progress—you will start off a little stronger. With this game, you are at liberty to force a non-performing Magikarp into early retirement and get a new one.
As you nurture and train your Magikarp, be on the lookout for Pokemon that need to help you. In most instances, if you come across a Pokemon that is willing to lend a helping hand, you are assured that your Magikarp will get nourished if you allow them. If you perform well in jumping tournaments, this game allows you to take photos of your achievement. Not to forget, Magikarp’s in-app purchases allow you to add more food stock, speed up training, and even catch more Magikarps. And if you will need to customize your Magikarp’s habitat, in-app purchases allows you to purchase décor.
If you lose a competition in Pokemon Magikarp Jump, you will have to wait for more than hour before giving it a go again. The good part is that losing is a rare occurrence and training does not stop if you lose—you just have to train and join the competition when time comes.
· There are concrete aims and rewards to work for as you level up
· Ads and coins rarely dole out
· There are a lot of things to collect and upgrade.
· It pokes fun at Magikarp, making it easy to train.
· Gameplay interaction is very limited
· The risk of accomplishing random events is too high.
Although it lacks gameplay interaction, Pokemon Magikarp Jump is a game worth trying. There are plenty of things you can work for as you level up.
A Closer Look At Pokemon Magikarp Jump
Pokemon Magikarp Jump is the new Pokémon game that is available for both iPhone and Android phones. Just like previous versions, the new game is much more addictive and has new features that make the game much better.
- This new Pokémon game mainly focuses on the humble Magikarp fish which is one of the little Japanese critters.
- The task in this game is to catch at least one Magikarp and then train it to jump higher so that it can become the champion. Winning the game requires some strategy and it’s actually not an easy task.
- The Magikarp Jump game mainly begins at Hoppy town. At Hoppy town, the residents train the Magikarp and then use them to compete in various jumping leagues.
- Your job is mainly to motivate the Magikarp and train them so that you can be successful in conquering the jumping leagues.
How To Improve JP
- JP mainly refers to Jump Power and it’s the most important component in the game. It is worth noting down that each time you feed your Magikarp, you’re able to improve your JP.
- You can improve your JP by decorating your pond or feeding your Magikarp with better and high quality food. You can purchase food using the coins that you earn when you compete in matches.
- You should always use your training points each time you access to them. Always consider using them especially if maximum points are available to you.
- Your points get refilled each time your training rank goes up.
Always Check The Individual Bonus Of Your Magikarp
- Basically, each Magikarp has an individual bonus and you should therefore consider checking the bonuses each time you catch them.
- Some individual bonuses include : A Magikarp can get more Jump Power each time it eats food. Another bonus includes the chance of getting various special events.
Getting Items And Coins
- The only way for you to get items or coins in this game is by competing in the leagues.
- The game has approximately eight leagues and the first one has about four battles. The number is able to grow each time that you progress in the leagues.
- Pokemon Magikarp Jump has many recurring features that were observed in the previous Pokémon games. The game is more similar to a pet simulator but it’s still fan with new features that make the game more addictive and fun.